Local Home Severely Damaged by Fire
The home pictured above had a catastrophic failure of their chimney in the front portion of their home. This living room section was one of the most affected by the fire. Additionally, the fire damage was spread throughout the house in the form of soot and ash. The extent of the damage was fairly widespread and even affected the upper right portion of the roof as seen in both pictures. Once SERVPRO was able to get on site we were able to assess the damage. From this point we were able to board up the exposed portions of the home to prevent any exposure to the elements or any further damage to the home. This helped the homeowners proceed with the process of reconstruction and negotiation with their insurance company.
If you have any fire restoration needs for your home or commercial property give SERVPRO® of Santa Clarita Valley a call at (661) 296-4600.